Buy it with whetstone sink bridge holder
1.High-grade whetstone water stone for ensure effective sharpening results.
2.Double-sided sharpening design.
3.Equipped with silica gel non-slip base guarantee the safety sharpening.
4.Widely used for Knives,scissors,hand tools,woodworking tools,carving tools, etc.
Whetstone Material: Made of professional grade white corundum
Whetstone Size: 7"inch x 2.36"inch x 1.1"inch (18cm x 6cm x 3cm)
Bamboo Base Size: 8.2"inch x 9"inch x 0.8"inch (21cm x 9cm x 2cm)
9 models of Dual-side Grit: 240/800, 400/1000, 600/1500, 1000/3000, 1000/4000, 1000/5000, 2000/5000, 1000/6000, 3000/8000
Step 1: Coarse grinding, used to repair the seriously dam aged edge,suitable for blunt knives.
Hold the knife at an angle of 10 - 30 °, grind the edge on the surface of stone back and forth with gentle pressure,and sharpen it until the edge sharp enough. After sharpening the tool, it needs to be honed with coarse grinding after half a year. Also depends on the specific situation
Step 2: Fine grinding, a necessary step to eliminate burrs of the edge.
Use more gentle pressure,repeat step 1, and repair the edge until smoothly and keenly. General speaking, use it once a week to keep your blade sharp.
2.Please wipe it with wet cloth or rinse it with water after sharpening the tool, and then dry it. Clean the stone surface with a soft brush and put it in the air to make it dry.
how to use:
Step 1. Soak the stone in the water for 5 minutes, and then put it on a steady platform
Step 2. Use coarse grit side for coarse grinding at 10~30 degree angle gently for 15 minutes.
Step 3. Then Polish the edge for 10 minutes with fine grit side.
Step 4. Keep some water on the stone to stay cool.
Step 5. After honing, clean the knife with wet cloth or water, then dry it.
Step 6. Use a soft brush to clean the stone, then put it in a ventilated place to dry.
PREMIUM Black Silicon Carbide Flattening Stone
1. Level your lopsided sharpening stone set with the Coarse Flattening Stone
2.Maximum peeling and rapid leveling,From fine sharpening stones to gritty ones
3. restore the shape of chipped knives. Revive previously damaged-beyond-repair knives and make them the sharpest ones around!
A knife whetstone that’s gone concave is nothing to worry about and actually happens to every whetstone kit with each pass. But flat stones not only look better—they actually sharpen better than deformed ones.
So don’t just toss out your cupped knife-sharpening stone set.
Simply level it off with the water sharpening stone
LEVEL UP – Dipped and uneven knife sharpening stones make honing your knives almost impossible. Level your loved and lopsided sharpening stone set with the Coarse Flattening Stone
BUILT TO ENDURE – Maximum peeling and rapid leveling are possible thanks to this flattening stone’s coarse and durable silicon carbide. From fine sharpening stones to gritty ones, smooth them all out
STAY SHARP – Not only does this whetstone flattening stone level off deteriorated sharpening stones—it also can restore the shape of chipped knives. Revive previously damaged-beyond-repair knives and make them the sharpest ones around!
Follow these 4 simple steps, and watch your sharpening stones set go from lumpy to level in no time:
First, draw a closely-spaced grid on the sharpening stone with a pencil.
Soak the flattening stone and the whetstone in water for a few minutes.
Rub the grooved side of the flattening stone on the uneven Waterstone until the pencil lines disappear.
Repeat as necessary, after every 1-2 sharpenings.
Get in the Groove
Your stones are left smooth and level without any nicks thanks to the flattening stone’s grooves. They whisk away the shaved-off stone, preventing the chips from scratching the surface of the sharpening stone.
Dry as a Whetstone
To keep the stones fresh, make sure you air-dry them overnight! Even though the stones may appear dry after you towel them off, they still contain water. Keep them fresh with some air time!
All products are examined carefully before storage, and packed well for shipment.
Please choose the right size or color for what you want, we will send the parcel as your choose in the order.
For those products more than one color to be chose, please leave message for the colors you wants, otherwise we will send out your order with random color.
Product images were taken in kind, for display, light, environment reasons maybe a slight deviation phenomenon, please in kind prevail.
Due to manual measurement, there maybe 1cm-3cm tolerance, please kindly understand and make sure you do not mind before you place the order.
Usually, we will send out the parcel within 48 hours after received the payment. If the transaction is in the Hong Kong and China public holiday, the handing time would be delayed, Please understand.
If you want express delivery (EMS/DHL/FedEx/UPS), please contact us, we will calculate the postage for you, or you can check Shipping & Packaging for reference.
All products are packed by manual, there may be a little mistake, if you get a wrong item or defective one, please feel free to contact us immediately, we will compensate you, thank you for your understanding.
We sincerely invite you to leave Positive Feedback for us if you are satisfied with our product and service. Your feedback is very important to us and be encouraged to us, we will try our best to fix any problems you might be having and offer you the best service, Thanks for your support.
DMD 1 PCS 1000 3000 6000 12000 Grit Professional Diamond resin grindstone Knife Sharpener Sharpening Grinding Whetstone h3
Item NO.: 1501--1000#
1. High grade oil stone water stone to ensure effective sharpening effect.
2. Double-sided sharpening design.
3. Equipped with silicone non-slip base to ensure the safety of sharpening.
4. Widely used in knives, scissors, hand tools, woodworking tools, carving tools, etc.
Instructions for use:
1. Soak the stone in water for 5-15 minutes, and then place it on a stable platform. Sharpening a knife with one or two steps depends on the degree of dullness of the tool.
Step 1: Rough grinding, used to repair severely damaged and aging edges, suitable for dull knives. Hold the knife at an angle of 10-30 degrees, and gently grind the edge back and forth on the surface of the stone until the edge is sharp enough. After the knives are sharpened, rough grinding and honing are required in half a year. It also depends on the specific situation.
Step 2: Fine grinding, the necessary steps to eliminate edge burrs. Using lighter pressure, repeat step 1 to trim the edges until they are smooth and sharp. Generally speaking, use it once a week to keep the blade
sharp. 2. Please wipe with a damp cloth or sharpen the tools, rinse with water, and then wipe dry. Use a soft brush to clean the surface of the stone, and then place it in the air to dry it.
Quick sharpening abrasive
Clog free surface
Super fine quality stone
Silica gel non-slip base
1. Soak the stone in lukewarm water for a few minutes. As soon as the air bubbles stop rising the stone is ready for use. Please continue to apply water also during the sharpening.
2. Place the stone on a non-slip worktop and make certain that the surface is flat. Start by using the coarse grit (green side) of the stone.
3. Move the blade back and forth over the stone at an angle of 10 - 30 ° by using gentle pressure. Start at the tip of the blade, continue to the middle, and finish at the end of the blade. After a while you will notice a small burr at the edge.
4. Then move to the fine grit (white side) of the stone and repeat the process until sufficiently sharp.
5. Please rinse the stone and clean off the grinding residues. Please also clean your knife with hot water.
Tips:1. Suitable for use with water only, oil is not necessary.
2. The 10 to 30 degrees depending on the application:10°for filet knives, 23°for kitchen or pocket knives, and 30°for cleavers
3. Use the entire surface of the stone when sharpening. This will ensure even wear of the stone over time.
Please be extremely cautious during the sharpening process to prevent any injuries.